Quick Degree Finder
CollegeAtHome.com is an advertising-supported site. Featured programs and school search results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other information published on this site.
Sports Management Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad Cliff Notes Ad Open Course

Interested in online sports management programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online sports management programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

Over 128 accredited online sports management programs are offered at the 89 online schools in the US. There are approximately 684,452 students enrolled in these accredited online sports management schools. These online sports management colleges have an admission rate of approximately 72%. In other words, 18 out of every 25 applicants receive admission in online sports management courses.

Students can take online sports management classes at the following degree and certificate levels:

  • Associate's degree in sports management
  • Bachelor's degree in sports management
  • Master's degree in sports management
  • Certificate in sports management

Students attending accredited online sports management schools may choose from over 11 online sports management certificate programs, 14 online sports management associate's degree programs and 34 online sports management bachelor's degree programs. Also, there is 69 online sports management master's degree programs.

Of the 684,452 students enrolled in online sports management classes, 41% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 59% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online sports management programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online sports management degree or certificate.

After graduation, online sports management college graduates can choose from careers such as a sports manager. Salary earned by those with sports management degrees or certificates depends on factors such as job duties, large or small employer, or the exact job. Salary can be in the range of $15,700 to $164,820 per year. On average, sports managers earn $83,935 per year.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

Consider taking sports management courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a sports management program in your state
Not interested in sports management? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer sports management related subjects

Browse online sports management programs


Online Sports Management Programs Offered


Online Sports Management Programs Offered

  • B.S. in Sport Management - The Post University B.S. in Sports Management program provides students with a general understanding of the legal, financial and marketing aspects of sports as well as how administrative policies affect amateur and professional sports and the extensive impact of sports on society. The foundation of knowledge learned in the Online B.S. in Sports Management program is applicable to a host of entry level opportunities in the administrative and event operations of amateur and professional sporting institutions. This program requires 117 to 120 total credit hours and provides students the opportunity to earn working experience through the co-op program.