Quick Degree Finder
CollegeAtHome.com is an advertising-supported site. Featured programs and school search results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other information published on this site.
Veterinary Assistant Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad Cliff Notes Ad Open Course

Interested in online veterinary assistant programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online veterinary assistant programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

There are 20 online schools in the US offering over 23 accredited online veterinary assistant programs. There are approximately 87,117 students enrolled in these accredited online veterinary assistant schools. These online veterinary assistant colleges admit students into online veterinary assistant courses at a rate of 67 out of every 100 applicants.

These schools offer online veterinary assistant classes at the following level:

  • Associate's degree in veterinary assisting
  • Certificate in veterinary assisting

Accredited online veterinary assistant schools offer a variety of online veterinary assistant programs for students to select from. They offer 22 online veterinary assistant certificate programs and 1 online veterinary assistant associate's degree program.

Of the 87,117 students enrolled in online veterinary assistant classes, 52% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 48% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online veterinary assistant programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online veterinary assistant degree or certificate.

Online veterinary assistant college graduates can choose from a variety of professions including a veterinary assistant. Salary earned by those with veterinary assistant degrees or certificates depends on factors such as previous work experience, shift timings, or personal qualifications. Salary can be in the range of $15,360 to $57,300 per year. Veterinary assistants earn $22,728 per annum, on average.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

Consider taking veterinary assistant courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a veterinary assistant program in your state
Not interested in veterinary assistant? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer veterinary assistant related subjects

Browse online veterinary assistant programs


Online Veterinary Assistant Programs Offered

  • Veterinary Assistant - Penn Foster Career School Online Veterinary Assistant program teaches students the fundamentals of animal physiology before developing an understanding of veterinary assistant procedures such as wound care management, animal handling, physical examination and assistance in surgical preparations. Graduates of the Online Veterinary Assistant program often obtain working experience in animal shelters and animal protection centers before continuing their education in order to become a state licensed veterinary technician at animal care clinics and research centers.

Online Veterinary Assistant Programs Offered