Quick Degree Finder
CollegeAtHome.com is an advertising-supported site. Featured programs and school search results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other information published on this site.
Veterinary Technician Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad Cliff Notes Ad Open Course

Interested in online veterinary technician programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online veterinary technician programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

In the US, there are over 8 online schools that offer approximately 12 accredited online veterinary technician programs. There is an enrollment of a reported 104,599 students at these accredited online veterinary technician schools. The admission rate for students who apply to these online veterinary technician colleges is 74%. This means that 37 out of every 50 students who apply for admission to enroll in online veterinary technician courses receive admission.

Online veterinary technician classes are available at the following levels:

  • Associate's degree in veterinary technology
  • Bachelor's degree in veterinary technology
  • Certificate in veterinary technology

Accredited online veterinary technician schools offer a variety of online veterinary technician programs for students to select from. They offer 2 online veterinary technician certificate programs, 9 online veterinary technician associate's degree programs and 1 online veterinary technician bachelor's degree program.

Of the 104,599 students enrolled in online veterinary technician classes, 41% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 59% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online veterinary technician programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online veterinary technician degree or certificate.

Of the various professions online veterinary technician college graduates can choose from, one of the most popular is as a veterinary technician. And those with veterinary technician degrees and certificates can expect to earn a salary in the range of $15,470 to $68,830 per annum. Exact salary will depend on factors such as job duties, seniority, or location. On average, veterinary technicians earn $29,505 per year.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

Consider taking veterinary technician courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a veterinary technician program in your state
Not interested in veterinary technician? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer veterinary technician related subjects

Browse online veterinary technician programs


Online Veterinary Technician Programs Offered