Quick Degree Finder
Sponsored Schools
Video Production Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad Cliff Notes Ad Open Course

Interested in online video production programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online video production programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

Over 8 accredited online video production programs are offered at the 89 online schools in the US. There is an enrollment of a reported 44,204 students at these accredited online video production schools. These online video production colleges admit students into online video production courses at a rate of 63 out of every 100 applicants.

Students can take online video production classes at the following degree level:

  • Bachelor's degree in video production
  • Master's degree in video production

Accredited online video production schools offer a variety of online video production programs for students to choose from. They offer 1 online video production bachelor's program. Also, there is 7 online video production master's degree programs.

Of the 44,204 students enrolled in online video production classes, 49% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 51% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online video production programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online video production degree.

After graduation, online video production college graduates can choose from careers such as a video producer. Salary earned by those with video production degrees depends on factors such as shift timings, the specific employer, or location. Salary can be in the range of $15,480 to $141,210 per year. Video producers earn an average yearly salary of $43,096.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

Consider taking video production courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a video production program in your state
Not interested in video production? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer video production related subjects

Browse online video production programs


Online Video Production Programs Offered

  • Bachelor of Fine Arts in Digital Media Production - The International Academy of Design and Technology Online Bachelor of Fine Arts in Digital Media Production program teaches students how to create audio and video media for a variety of purposes. The Online Bachelor of Fine Arts in Digital Media Production program has a strong emphasis on project management skills, which are beneficial for landing jobs as web developers, web content producers, audio editors, flash developers or editors, or DVD authors. In this 180-credit hour program, students will develop a professional portfolio and will study eight unique subject areas.