Quick Degree Finder
CollegeAtHome.com is an advertising-supported site. Featured programs and school search results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other information published on this site.
X Ray Technician Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad Cliff Notes Ad Open Course

Interested in online x ray technician programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online x ray technician programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

Over 56 accredited online x ray technician programs are offered at the 89 online schools in the US. These accredited online x ray technician schools have approximately 264,399 students enrolled. These online x ray technician colleges admit students into online x ray technician courses at a rate of 37 out of every 50 applicants.

Students can take online x ray technician classes at the following degree levels:

  • Associate's degree in x ray tech
  • Bachelor's degree in x ray tech
  • Master's degree in x ray tech
  • Certificate in x ray tech

Students attending accredited online x ray technician schools may choose from over 3 online x ray technician certificate programs, 18 online x ray technician associate's degree programs and 23 online x ray technician bachelor's degree programs. And these schools offer 12 online x ray technician master's degree programs for students to choose from.

Of the 264,399 students enrolled in online x ray technician classes, 44% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 56% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online x ray technician programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online x ray technician degree.

Online x ray technician college graduates can choose from a variety of professions including a x ray technician. And those with x ray technician degrees can expect to earn a salary in the range of $16,910 to $78,300 per annum. Exact salary will depend on factors such as job duties, educational qualifications, or location. X ray technicians earn $50,978 per annum, on average.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

 
Consider taking x ray technician courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a x ray technician program in your state
Not interested in x ray technician? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer x ray technician related subjects
 

Browse online x ray technician programs

1

Online X Ray Technician Programs Offered